Friday, March 03, 2006

What? You mean, them Gitmo sub-humans have names? And maybe rights? YUH. As IF.










I don't know what this country is coming to.

We have these "people" who have been held virtually incommunicado in Cuba, at Guantanamo Bay, of all places, and have been subjected to Fearless Leader knows what, and now, after four long years, we're finding out that they actually have NAMES?

Who said they could?

All this pansy spoiled-brat Club Gitmo (see Amerikins in Club Gitmo T-shirts, left; see Amerikin prizners in Gitmo, right) stuff what with four squares a day, by torture if necessary, just makes me want to SPIT. As an Amerikin. Read all about it here.

So what if they're mostly goat-herders and chauffeurs and total nobodies? Just because they weren't responsible for anything, aren't they responsible because they were THERE?

Wherever they were, they were there.

So there.

Look at these stories.
Detainee [Qari Esmhatulla]: They asked me where I had come from and I told them I came from Rhohaniesha (ph) the shrine. They replied with rage and force and ordered me to say that I had come from Shahi-Kwowt. I don't know it nor did I come from there. When I repeated that two or three times, the beatings started and after receiving a few hard kicks and punches I told them it was fine.

Whe the first group put me in the hands of the second group of Afghani soldiers, and the second group heard about Shahi-Kwowt, they delivered me a couple of butt strokes and demanded that I say that I carried this and that (the grenade and radio).

Assisting Military Officer: Sir, I'd like to interject one thing. The term butt stroke means that "he was hit by the butt of a rifle".
Somebody has to take responsibility.

But no one is. Gitmo's a damn pussy palace.

The food's too damn good. The justice is too damn good.

Take the gloves off, Bush, wilya?

Shee-it.




No comments: