Sunday, December 16, 2007

'Tis the Season to Be Jolly -- Dirty Bush-Style, Ho Ho Ho. (Not that kind of ho.) Ho Ho Ho.

Heard enough about KBR Rape in KBR Rape Rooms this holiday season?

I certainly have.

Thus, in the spirit of Christmas, which, as all three constant readers of this blog know full well we celebrate (Buddhist-style -- that would be the peace on earth/good will to men part, the Golden Rule part, and the actual teachings of Jesus part) I humbly offer up these delectable jollities.

(Hat tip to Malcolm of Australia, who cleverly left NE prior to our getting smacked down by several significant storms of snow. Good on ya.)


A TRUE LIST OF MORONIC COMMENTS, OR, WHY THE RIGHTWING CULTURE OF STUPIDITY (SHILLED BY THE SEDITIOUS MEDIA WHORE MEDIA) IS A REALLY REALLY BAD THING

(and if you can't figure out who uttered these utterings, you're reading the wrong damn blog)


"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." -- at the President's Economic Forum in Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002


"We spent a lot of time talking about Africa, as we should. Africa is a nation that suffers from incredible disease." --Gothenburg, Sweden, June 14, 2001


"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test." -- Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001


"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." -- Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001


"Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004 (video clip)

And my very favorite so far:

"I couldn't imagine somebody like Osama bin Laden understanding the
joy of Hannukah."
-- at a White House menorah lighting ceremony, Washington, D.C., Dec. 10, 2001



Nor can I, Bubble Boy. Nor can I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to guess Fred Thompson, but there was no snoring.

As a big fan of Cap'n DeciderGuy I'm sure you've been here: http://whateveritisimagainstit.blogspot.com/index.html

radar pangaean said...

Make that four regular readers. I've been stopping by regularly for over a year.

Happy Holidays to you.