Thursday, May 10, 2012

Long Hair on a Male: Romney Takes Scissors, Assaults Peer, Cuts Bangs Off

Mitt's so sexist, he'll make you toe his line by whatever means necessary.

In this case, it's violent assault.

" . . he was walking around the all-boys school with bleached-blond hair that draped over one eye, and Romney wasn’t having it.  [Long bangs!  No-oo!]

“He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” an incensed Romney told Matthew Friedemann, his close friend in the Stevens Hall dorm . . .Mitt, the teenaged son of Michigan Gov. George Romney, kept complaining about Lauber’s look, Friedemann recalled.




4 comments:

Paul said...

But now he's changed: “I’m a very different person than I was in high school, of course, but I’m glad I learned as much as I did during those high school years,” Romney told Fox News Radio on Thursday. “I’m quite a different guy now. I’m married, have five sons five daughters-in-law and now 18 grandchildren."

Which means that with a wife and all those children and grandchildren he can't possibly be gay—or a bully. And, of course, he's older and wiser thanks to his high school experiences. For that we should be grateful!

No Blood for Hubris said...

And--we are!

Unknown said...

These scissors are really sharp and smooth hair cutting and easy to use Thank you for sharing a lots of things inside your blog. Hairdressing scissors

Ayaz Ahmad said...

hmm nice to listen your story I really enjoyed a little about you dear Mitt so I suggest for his hairs to consult with hattorihanzoshears.com if you really care about his hairs