Monday, April 06, 2009

Love Hurts

I'm not making this up.

Why it is ok that vaginal sex hurts. Ok, well, he's making it up.

Demo using tomato. No, its an apple. Dutch guy explains it all. Really. Well, or not really. Yes, not really.

And arguably the worst part is -- that one really cannot tell bushistfascist unseen-inherently-satirical-reality from regular reality-type satire anymore. Oh my. The thin thin thin thin thinnest line. (Refers readers to stories on adopting snowflake "babies" frozen feti and christian domestic discipline and talibangelical christian daddies' inappropriate balls, and and and . . .)

4 comments:

democommie said...

no blood for hubris:

I don't have time to fuck around with You Tube so I'll take your word for it. Perhaps if the man did a demonstration, shoving a watermelon up his ass

Word verification = "dumety" is that, like, Ur stupid?

No Blood for Hubris said...

I'll see if I can link to it here. It's pretty, well -- you can imagine.

(sighs)

The Out Of Joint Times said...

waahhh! It's NOT a standup routine??

No Blood for Hubris said...

Beats me.