Monday, January 18, 2010
Vote for Progressive Democrat Martha Coakley
On the merits of her record.
1. Opposes sending more troops to Afghanistan.
2. Supports a woman's right to choose.
3. Supports health care coverage for all.
4. Achieved record settlements in enforcement actions against Big Pharma.
5. Supports civil and reproductive rights: filed constitutional challenge to DOMA.
6. Supporting the environment; supporting consumers by litigating ratepayer protection to the tune of $100 million dollars
7. Strong record on domestic violence, survivors of abuse, crime victims, preventing human trafficking.
I don't have time to review everything, it's on on her website, in detail. This election is about electing a superb candidate from MA to the US Senate, MA Attorney General Martha Coakley.