Sunday, April 13, 2008

The Bitter Poor Have No Bread? Why, Then, Let Them Eat Arugula! (Hey. It's Bitter, too!)


I said he was a timid centrist.

I said he was Not Ready for Prime Time.

And I'm right.


Now that people are listening a little harder to what Obama says, he's starting to get caught saying just what he means. And get caught not saying what he should say -- like never apologizing for Randi Rhodes at an Obama fund-raiser calling a Presidential candidate FROM HIS OWN PARTY a "big fucking whore."

"Bitter" Pennsylvanians? Oh? Those poor poor people. Those poor dumb poor people. Clinging to their faith.

No, Barry's not sounding out of touch. Nope. Not at all. He'll do just fine against McCain. Pinky swear, I promise!

Bitter bitter bitter. Bitter as arugula. Yep. Trash the working poor, why don'tcha?

It's so Bushist -- so "poor people are poor because they are lazy." It's all their fault. (Just like every time Obama puts his foot in his mouth, it's Hillary Clinton's fault. Hunh?)

Complaining about the high price of arugula?

That was a good idea.


FOOT IN MOUTH.

We're not electing a Prom King, people.


Really, we're not.



.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Barry says you can touch his cell phone if you want.

Big Daddy Sweet Baby Cheesecakes said...

Just don't touch it with your gun, your bible, or your white hood, 'cuz then you'll just prove his stereotype.

No Blood for Hubris said...

Well, well, well.

Rev.Paperboy said...

hey Pads, thanks for dropping by the Woodshed. I think your wrong about Barry, but you knew that already. What you might not know is that I think a lot of other people are wrong about Hillary. I don't get a vote, not being an American and all, but I'd vote for either one in a New York minute. Shit, I'd even vote for Nader if I thought it would stop John McCain from having his finger on the button.

Anonymous said...

http://money.cnn.com/2008/04/17/markets/dollar.ap/index.htm?cnn=yes

yeah...and I'm the crazy one.

keep ignoring the real issues.

awesome show, great job.

Anntichrist S. Coulter said...

Whatever that means.

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who sees it. Not that Hillary's ever broken a sweat in pursuit of rent money, but at least she ain't THAT fucking snotty. Stu-pid.

Frankly, I'd give both of my gravitationally-challenged tits to see John Edwards take over the convention, 'cause I'm not crazy about Barry or Hillary, but when the shit comes down to the wire, I'll trust that mean-ass bitch way before I'll trust Mister Soft-Hands. It's so easy to be an "idealist" and to consider yourself the reincarnation of JFK when you've never been outside of your ivory tower to have to mingle with the poor motherfuckers on the ground.