Saturday, January 14, 2006

Can You Cry Alito More Crocodile Tears on Cue, Honey?












It's sad, so sad. It's a sad, sad situation. All those mostly white guys sometimes mostly asking her white guy husband real questions, as if he had to actually answer them or something, instead of being rubber-stamped and anointed in the traditional way of our Godly Preznit Toad-Exploder. Looks like Alito's little woman's just not man enough to be a Supreme Court spouse.





(Check out Grace's blog comparing snivelling Alito to Jackie Kennedy.)



2 comments:

enigma4ever said...

she needs an Oscar...or some kind of Stand-By-Yur-Man Award....and the quivering lip and the sofa wardrobe...and let's be real Graham really buttered the white bread questions for him...be sure to see the Walk Out over on Crooks& Liars where he walks away from her..priceless...( I did not watch all the hearings- I bailed on day 2) but I happened to catch the walkout while surfing ( I think it was thursday)

Shimmy said...

I made Mrs. Alito cry. I don't feel bad about it at all.