Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The Chosen One is Chosen Albeit Before the Polls Close & Results Are In But Who Cares 4 Chosen Is As Chosen Does & Evermore Shall Be So










Yes, boys and girls, it's true. I swear it.

The Chosen One at last has been Chosen.

I have no TV access at present, off as I am, hinting in the hinterlands, so I went to ABCnews.com, and they told me in that He has been Chosen-ed.

I am on EST in these hinterlands, and well do I yet know the polls in SD and MT could not possibly have closed, yet I was told that He Has Been Chosen.

Well, well, well.


A lot of persons must be really happy!

Good for them.

Me, I'm just here in the hinterlands, where it's hard to post at all, and I can't provide any links. I feel like invisi-blogger.

Speaking of invisible, I kept trying to find out the actual results from, you know, the primaries from last night, as this paragraph is being written the Morning After. Actual votes? Took about an hour to find that Hillary had beaten Barack in SD to the tune of 12% in a state he was supposed to win. But who cares. Tried to find out what happened in Montana, but at cnn and nytimes there was zero mention of any actual votes in any actual primaries. Oh well. It's so historic, winning this thing. It has previously been interesting to me that, in the last several primaries, whenever Hillary is beating Barack her win was pretty much ignored by the mwm and the Faux-Left Manichean Naderites. They're like that. Particularly the sniggering sexist fratboys (and their fratgirl enablers) are like that. Congrats to Johhny A and Kos and Soto, et al. They have beaten back the scary feminine archetype at last. Whew.


Here's the current probability of winning of The Not Chosen One versus McCain: 100.0%

The Chosen One came in at 56%.


Them what has made their bed get to lie in it, so bludgeon me not with Roe v. Wade, obamists. Not to worry, though. You can beat me and mine up again, all you want. It was all our fault, was it not?

Who cares? The hills are alive with -- the sound of --

Hope! Hope! Shiny! New! Shiny! Shiny! Change change change!

On to the GE!


And may the best man win!


.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I don't want to be paranoid here, but one of the ways I found THIS blog is from No Quarter. No Quarter has been shut down- it looks to me as if Obama trolls shut it down...I'm uneasy about what looks like very dirty tricks...
grateful for No Blood, though. Thanks.

Matthew said...

The only hubris is your ridiculous post.

See also:
http://elizabitch-ez.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

It is not over. All the way to Denver!

No Blood for Hubris said...

I love elizabitchez. Your point was -- what? Or was that you asking for a donation?

BillyWitchDoctor said...

Frankly, I dumped No Quarter (about two weeks after discovering it) over the "Call A Spade A Spade" post, in which a certain blogger chose to appeal to the bigots in the crowd, and be stubbornly pigheaded about it in the face of reader reaction. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find I wasn't the only one who left. In fact, I'd be disappointed to learn I was.

Anyway, now the fun begins. Watch: now that Hillary's been successfully kneecapped, the Anybody But Clinton! Anybody But Clinton! crowd will begin losing interest and easing away from Obama, back towards Nader or some other unelectable; that's what the "progressive" blogosphere has done for the past two Presidential elections and they continue to be very pleased with (and defensive of) their actions. They fear actual responsibility, and use Republican rule the same way Reverend Wright uses outrageous conspiracy theories: to keep the sheep in line.

On the other side of the coin, the neo-progressives' mirror images, the neocons, are almost as delighted to see Hillary out, and will now let Obama have it full force. The corporate-owned MSM will one day soon abruptly find William Ayers worth talking about, and not just on FNC. God knows what else they're sitting on.

Meanwhile, Obama himself will keep "eloquently" shoving his condescending foot down his throat until even his most devoted Kool-Aid-guzzling swooners get nervous.

And they will all blame Hillary for the resulting fiasco.

Don't look for any real "change" until those genuine liberals and genuine conservatives, who have become "middle-of-the-road" between the neoprogs and neocons, start taking it back from the psychos on either side.

No Blood for Hubris said...

I'm with you, billywitchdoctor.