Sunday, June 22, 2008

Its My Party & You'll Cry If I Want 2 Not Send U Munny Cuz Yr Not Sayin The Right Stuff Yet Sweetie







Whee. He wants my money. He wants money from former Clinton supporters. Can he ask for it? Why yes, he can!

Obama's FISA Cave-In, fundie courting, netroots dumping, crowd-booing Gov. Granholm via throwing of Clinton Dems under bus whilst soliciting munny from them; driving Dem bus all the way to Chicago without asking anyone's permission because of being the Chosen One, running campaign that happily uses racist frames to demonize Clinton & Clinton Lee-Atwaterly in the name of "whatever makes one's candidate win is ethical 4 the end justifies the means," sweetie, dissing Clinton by pressuring Dean to keep her name off the ballot in Denver, la-di-da, la-di-da, la-di-da.

But--it's all good. Obama wants our votes and our money. Me, I want my party back.

Out of respect for some parts of blogtopia (Skippy coined that) I have promised my vote, as a Puma Obamist, though I came really really really really close to joining Dems Who Fucking Hate McCain 4 McCain (VastLeft coined that). (Oh, and I am in love with Vast Left-Wing Conspiracy, btw. Please read all his posts, referenced above. Then we can talk.)

Vote, ok. Because John McCain is a fascist pig.

But not my wallet & not my heart. Not so far, not so fast.

What's wrong with me, eh?

This is what's wrong with me. Part of it, anyhow. (There are more things, but let's do that later.)

"Tensions Remain Betwen Obama and Clinton Supporters."

BLOGGER READS ARTICLE ON INTERNETS TUBES, SMACKS RIGHT HAND ON FOREHEAD LOUDLY, CRYING OUT IN ANGUISHED INCOMPREHENSION.

Obama meets with Hillary Clinton supporters; he's looking for money. They're talking about him addressing the concerns of Clinton supporters.

(And remember, he JUST said this. This is not a quote from months ago. He JUST said this. After all the brouhaha about sexism.)

Does he listen and respectfully respond?

F*ck, no. It's like FISA. (Where he listened respectfully and caved in.)

The Chosen One listens, and responds with this:

“However, I need to make a decision in the next few months as to how I manage that [the inexplicable continuing wrath of Clinton-supporters] since I’m running against John McCain, which takes a lot of time,” Obama said.

“If women take a moment to realize that on every issue important to women, John McCain is not in their corner, that would help them get over it.”
BLOGGER SPITS COFFEE AT THIS JUNCTURE RIGHT HERE. COUGHS, CHOKES.

"Get over it"?

Okay, you bitchez, you heard what the man said -- he's got important GUY shit to do, ladies. He's running against Johnny-boy! This is the big leagues, not the League of Lady voters! He's way too busy for our whiny shit.

Just f*cking get over it!


Obama Campaign Targets Clinton Donors.

You Don't Own Me - The most amazing bloopers are here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand how you feel. I would like Obama to work with Harry Reid to strip immunity from the bill, but I don't think he's going to. I can understand if you don't want to give money. Your vote is all I ask of, and you've already stated you're willing to give it.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I keep using the megaman screename. It's a mistake, I swear.

No Blood for Hubris said...

Not to worry.

;)

No Blood for Hubris said...

I'd give money if he'd change his tune, of course.

No Blood for Hubris said...

It's such a little change. So easy to make. Just a taking a few little steps to the left.

No Blood for Hubris said...

Like eleventy-twelveK Giant Steps, thirteen Umbrella Steps, and 700K baby steps.

To the left.

Not the center.

Not the right. Right?

Anonymous said...

Rather cool site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.